DSM Forward: Ask the Workplace Experts
The Greater Des Moines Partnership DSM Forward webinar series offers insight on moving the Greater Des Moines (DSM) region forward in the aftermath of the COVID-19 pandemic. As plans are made and businesses reopen, The Partnership has put together resources for employers at DSMpartnership.com/DSMForward.
Check out the summary of the seminar here and click the image below to watch the entire webinar:
- Reimagine the Workplace
- COVID-19 Safety Signage
- COVID-19 Response Assessment
- Tips to Ease Employees Back to the Workplace Post-COVID-10 and Give Them Confidence in Their Work Environment
- Checklist for Preparing the Workplace for Your Employees
- Workstation Enclosure and Space Delineation
- Screens – Adding Enclosure to Spaces Around the Workplace
- Local Company Makes Changes for a Safe Return to Work
We shape the human experience by creating spaces where people thrive. We leverage our unique concept of “think beyond” to shift the focus from the immediate to the future, from purchase price to long term cost of ownership, from what you can see to what you can’t see that really matters. We look at space as a part of your strategy to success.
Saxton is owned and operated by President Kim Augspurger and is a Targeted Small Business, Women Minority Owned in the State of Iowa, as well as certified as a Disadvantaged Business Enterprise.
Kim also owns the local Falkbuilt branch bringing Digital Component Construction to Iowa. We would love to give you the ins and outs about how Falkbuilt will transform your space, shrink your schedule and reduce your environmental footprint. So, get your questions ready, and pop us an email or give us a call. Let’s talk Falk.